Re: 9.4 solid to 10.1 or 11" vented brake swap Q's

Diamond Dave wrote:

> Andre', is it possible that you want the big ass brakes to fill the gap in
> your big ass wheels?  No one else mentioned it as a possibility though.
> That was the first thing I thought of aside from the option that you might
> already have most of the hardware for the 11" swap.

  First off I'd like to thank everyone for their responses.  As for
yours... actually yes, while I know that 10.1 is enough and that the 11"
setup is heavier, I should have stated that and saved everyone the
trouble of telling me it is overkill.  I have MUCHO space in there,
might as well use it.  OH, and I am a millionaire so I can afford gold
plated calipers and all that jazz.   I forgot to cover ALL my bases on
my previous post...  =)  BTW, I am suprised you were the only one to
pick up on that

> Are you thinking of having the coolest brakes for ND?

   Not sure if I will get the swap done before ND, but I'm trying.  =)

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79
 ICQ #76283458
 http://mk1scirocco.com