[fs] '87 8v or parts from (possibly)

  i'm debating on what to do with my '87 8v. this is the one that i
can't get to run because it's not getting fuel. it might be the fuel
pump, it might be something else. only thing is how much the fuel pump
would cost versus how much i paid for the car. who would buy what and
for how much would determine if i part it out or keep it. here's the
specs:

  1987 8v. ~130K. supposedly has a spun rod bearing, but there's nothing
that i can hear that would indicate that. have a crankshaft for it if
so. car is white (mostly). both doors are shot (rust got to 'em). car
was a michigan car. all glass is good. passenger side fender is probably
decent. interior is very nice, though the back seat would have to be
replaced. small hole in driver seat and passenger seat is great, iirc.

  if i sold the whole thing outright, i'd leave all the parts. if i part
it out, there are some things that are going. everything is located in
central ohio. let me know your needs and the price you're willing to
pay. i'll let all prospective buyers know the status of the fate of the
car approximately a week from now. thanx for the interest.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com