What I want out of a transmission

    I want a trans that won't blow up on me. This is going to be my 4th trans mission within 3 years.

lol. I just want a reliable transmission that can get me from point A to point B Quick. I've only driven close ratio 16v Transmissions.
     Dose the 4K get annoying to drive since it revs so much? Or is it Fun?

  Yes, I Know it's still Vague but I need to decide what transmission I'm going to buy before Saturday. (4K or 16v w/Quaife ) 4k is $200.00 and 16v is $600.00

Dan Kraus :-)