Re: Dual Outlet Man. Question.

Best way I found was to remove the manifold while it is still attached to the head and remove the head together with the manifold as to avoid the pain in the ass exhaust manifold studs that always seem to bust off while your working so close to the firewall. Then again if you don't care about breaking off those rusty/frozen turds , go ahead and break the bastids and teach them a lesson! HAH!

Good luck!

David Guido
Wassersport
http://www.justwebit.com/members/37005/index.shtml