OT: anyone in Portland, OR?

Sorry for the off topic post, but is anyone in the Portland, Oregon
area?  I am highly considering an 89 325ix that is for sale at a dealer
up there. I was hoping to find someone with a digital camera, or if not,
just give a general look at the car?  Areas of concern are interior,
engine bay (leaks, etc), clutch condition and just other main parts of
the car.  I am willing to pay you for your time.  The dealer is Freeman
Motor Company on 5535 Southwest Hood Avenue.  The salesman says his
digital camera broke on him last week, so he can't supply more pictures
to me.  All I have is the pic that's on the website.  If someone could
just check this thing out for me, I would be very grateful.  Please
e-mail privately.  Thanks!

Again, sorry for the OT post.

Mike