Re: Poly Motor Mounts

Now get yourself one of the solid aluminum rear mounts and have some fun.
 I heard all the stories about vibrations that would rattle you teeth out
but let me be the one to say, balance the engine and you'll hardly notice
the difference.  Besides, those friggin poly rears kept breaking on me at
the most inopportune times. (probably has something to do with my
shifting...and why the AGB's didn't last)  Oops, guess I don't know my
own strength.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/