Re: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Are we going to have enough room for all the folks that
> don't have their own cars?  (Myself, Ben, Jim J, Dan, Dirk
> / Dirk / spouses....?)

I think we're going to be fine.  Doug Teulie and others are already working
behind the scenes to see that EVERY available Scirocco in the south of
California is mobile and pointed at ND.  There are a couple of 2-car
owners, a couple of cars that aren't quite road-worthy but are headed
that way, etc.  That coupled with the fact that some of us have an
empty right seat in the first place (myself for example), and I think
we'll be fine.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA