Re: ND.... YESSSSS!!!!!

You flying or drivin?

You should meet up with the gang in LA and do the coastal cruise up to the
show!

Eric

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, DAN wrote:

> It looks like I'll be able to make it to ND.  Anybody
> care to show me around Cali cause I'd WAY rather hang
> with a bunch of my goood budddies than just show up to
> the show on me own. <redneckimpression> **I Ain't
> never been to calEEfornEE**
> LMK and TIA!!
>

> =====
> Dan May - Greensboro NC
> 1987 16V Scirocco
> 1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
> 1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab FINALLY!!
> http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
> "I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith

Eric
Westminster, CO

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox