Blown Konis - How to get warranty repair?

Last week, I started noticing oil around the top of both my front struts.
Since then, it has gotten worse. Though it isn't a problem to drive yet,
I've started to notice that my front end is becoming under-dampened. It's
odd that they're leaking, considering that Florida's roads are generally
pretty decent, and I haven't autocrossed it much since I started driving the
Subaru. The shocks are only about two years old, IIRC (haven't dug the
receipt out yet). Shoot, the car has probably only seen 10-15k miles or so
since installation!

What is the process for sending my shocks back to Koni? Any war stories or
tips you can share? Will I have to send Koni my shocks first (leaving my car
undrivable for how long?), or will they send me new ones before I ship the
old ones back? Is the Potterman's receipt all the documentation I need?

Their website talks a little about sending shocks in for custom valving and
race applications, but it doesn't say if the same procedure is used for
warranty work. (IMHO, it looks good but their site needs some help in the
content arena...)

Thanks in advance!
Neal
'88 16v