Re: long term storage - how to prep car

  I only store my Roc six months at a time, in the winter ...

  1) I only add gas line anti-freeze, to remove moisture. The tank is
full

  5) I leave the tires on, just move the car back and forth to avoid
flat spots.
     But lately they found you need to keep the suspension loaded.
     The Formula 1 teams have large discs the same diameter as a tire,
when they do certain work they remove the tires and install those discs.
Maybe something similar is in order for long term storage: saves your
tire, keeps the suspension tensioned.

  6) I disconnect the positive. But I am not aware of a preference ...

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (on a lift, rusty fenders being replaced)
	96 Jetta GLS