long term storage - how to prep car

I remember a while back there was a post on how to prepare car for long term storage.  This is what I remember.  Please add anything that  is lacking, ans please correct me if I am wrong.  Long term here means 1 year, in a non heated garage in Mid- Atlantic states - hot/humid during summer, cold in winter.

1) Fill tank w/ gas and treat w/ stuff (technical term) that keeps it from solidifying - this to to keep moisture from collecting in the gas tank
2) Change the oil and filter
3) Bleed brakes ???
4) Wash and clean car
5) Remove tires from car and put on blocks to keep from developing 'flat spots' on car - will this result in stress spots on the frame from the blocks/jack stands??
6) Disconnect battery ground

Anything else??

Thanks,

Victor