Re: $100 Rocco in Colorado

> Keep the thing in one piece!  Fix it, sell it.  Shit, if I could get to
> it, I'd buy and fix it.

Eric,

Don't take this personally.  But it's a Mk2 16v with unknown mileage that
isn't driveable and has probably been beat to within an inch of it's life
(hence the $100 price tag).

Now, if it was a mk1.......

I will know more tonight after I take a look at it.  I will post pics too.
If the body is in fine shape, it might be worth fixing. But I certainly
don't have the time to fix it right now.

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox