WOW... New distributor...

Ok, I have had a bad day for a while, but...I knew this would happen you
see. I got a new set of acryllic nails...

I found a distributor in the JYard this morning. I swapped it into the rocco
and it ran like s**t. Got spark, bright yellow infact. But ran horribly.

I tried to replace the O2 sensor, even flirted with  the manager of the
local Monroe Muffler & Brake till he loaned me the tool. All I did was to
break off the top of the O2 sensor and round the nut.
Frustrated. I called the manager back. He told me he would do it himself if
I bring the car in in the morning..
When I asked if he were married, he said yes. Bummer. I told him to divorse
his wife & marry me. Fix my car & I'll cook dinner..
He turned the offer down...
Then... If you put the wires on the top if the dist cap in the wrong order,
it will run, but not well..
There was another blond moment..

Test drive later? More power than I felt in years, responsive etc...Now for
a new clutch... (or a husband that loves to work on Sciroccos...)

Julie Macfarlane
(Wicked Witch Of The Web)
Albany New York
'81 8v-FF (Mom)