parts for sale

Still got some parts I need to get rid of.  Anything not taken will end up
on ebay next week.  Also, I am heading to the DC area tomorrow, and will
bring parts along for anyone in the area, or along the way (From NY to
Washington DC)  PArtial list, please make offers...

Front seats - 8V, grey cloth, great shape
Nuespeed upper front stress bar - for 8V, new black paint
TT PAssenger Side motor mount, in new bracket -new, never used
Rear seat - from 16V great shape
Rear hatch shelf - great shape, no speaker holes, have both rubber hangers
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Regular steering wheel

I also still have many misc parts of the car, please ask if you want
somethign

Thanks...

Brad

85 8V - RIP