Re: Bentley

> Vee Dubb wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a used Bentley manual for a 16v they don't need?  How
> much do you want for it?
>
> Can anyone tell me where I might get a new one, and for about how
> much?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely;
> Brian Haygood
>
> PS:  I still need help getting my clutch cable adjusted.  Apparently
> it's a self-adjusting cable?

Used Bentleys can sometimes be found in Used Bookstores, just like Junk
Yards- you gotta dumpster dive some to find the nuggets.

A new one can be found on Potter's site <http://www.parts4vws.com> .

I would also contact the Potter-man and get a replacement (non-self
adjusting) clutch cable, it's a thing you can keep an eye on
periodically and a lot simpler mechanism.

hth,
TBerk