[Mk1 tuning] GR2 project - CAN GET NEW X1 Mk2 airdams also !!

Anybody from the people interested in the reproduction
of the kit want to share the shipping costs ?

reason :
I paid about $800 so far to get this project started for you
but I think that now is the time that other people should also get involved here.

GOOD NEWS :
I can get new Kamei X1 front airdams (original VW parts )
for $230, they're sold out at Kamei & VW but I found a source for them.
Again shipping is the problem.
I could put one ore two new Kamei X1 front-airdams
into the GR2-packet in addition, so if some people are interested in
the airdam they could share the costs.

any suggestions, ideas ??

friendly greetings !
Dirk