Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 5:51 PM
Subject: (FS)Not mine, but quite beautiful Slegato.

I turn my head from it, so I'm giving the info about a Rocco Slegato, 1 of the 127 produced... In Quebec, Canada

1988 Scirocco Slegato
Neuspeed Coil Spring
Konito front strut
Eurethane Bushing
Stainless steel exhaust

2 bent mags
need some body work....
 Well, see recent post....

Asking 1500$ Can. Dollars.

Hoping one of you could save this lost soul...