Re: Best All Around Brake Pads?

I've run PBR Metal Master for the last 10 years. Worked great for solo 2 as well as day to day commuting and hotshoeing. Absolutely no complaints, stop awesome and very little dust on my rims.

Dave
88 TT 2.016v

David Guido wrote:

I reckon this topic has been beat like a dead horse many times before, but I haven't seen a post in a long time so what is your experience concerning the best all around braking pads? Lets face it, their has to be some compromise between your choice for a great track pad verses a street pad since the majority of us use our cars for both, and don't own "trailer queens". So what would your choices be? Ferodo's? Mintex Red Box? Pagids? PBR"s? Lets try to keep responses from actual experiences rather than just heresay. Keeping in mind that one drivers choice won't satisfy every drivers driving style and their are so many good pads out their now to choose from . Thanks! David1980 16v1981 "S"