Re: Best All Around Brake Pads?

     Well, I'm one for EBC's On my Rocco. The old greenstuff I agree
weren't the best but the newer ones use bronze now and work nice. They seem
to last a lot longer now and take to heat nicely. Even with my rotors glowing
they have great bite. Used for AutoX and track days they held up a lot better
them my Coolcarbons. Just wished they lasted longer. I'm going to try a set
of Endless pads and see how they hold up. World rally guys use them why can't
I?

~Danny~
88 16v