RE: Refinishing euro bumpers

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
> With all that primer filling the depressions of the plastic, do you worry
> about it cracking when (not if!) the bumper flexes?

 I don't worry about it cracking because the SEM bumper primer is designed
for use on bumpers...it has the flex agent already in the primer.
And the black paint that I used is also this way...so I hope that it does
its job...

> Definitely let us know how the finished product ends up. It is easy to make
> primer look smooth. You'll only know for sure how well it works when you get
> some nice glossy paint on it.

I will try to get some close-up pictures of the bumpers when I'm done.
Neal is right...it's the nice glossy top-coat of paint that lets you know
how smooth the surface really is!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v