RE: Refinishing euro bumpers

With all that primer filling the depressions of the plastic, do you worry
about it cracking when (not if!) the bumper flexes?

Definitely let us know how the finished product ends up. It is easy to make
primer look smooth. You'll only know for sure how well it works when you get
some nice glossy paint on it.

Neal