News (sad) from the Slegato...

Well, I have to say that for now, I'm disappoint... After 3 hours of
highway, I finally get to see the famous Slegato that I want to buy...

I see the car, came back without... Here some reasons: Entire front brake
system have to be done, alignment is to check, damage on the rear passenger
side quarter (hit by a trailer), the hood look like if three big guy sat on
it and then jump up and down (not that much, but crispy, kinda...),
instrument cluster indicate 20 km\h more than the real speed (keep you away
from speeding ticket...), 2 of the beautiful 15" BBS are bent (and nothing
to do about...)

So I left, telling the guy that I will *seriously* think about it and call
back before the week-end... And I probably call the guy back, considering
that only 127 Slegato Edition were ever produce, and owning one of them
would be so great...

I'll be giving some more news as days goes by...

            Pat