Re: ND

> I completely agree. Ive already got time off for it too and the coastal
> drive is a must, especially for Dirk and Dirk. > :)

In fact it's not a typo, Dirk & Dirk will be driving to ND,
as my buddy Dirk ( who drives Scirocco of course ) and his girlfriend Wencke
will join Tina & me on the trip to the USA.

> Too bad tina cant make it.

hm, that's new for me ! But well, now as I think about it.....
You're right !
...probably enough girls over there, so no need to bring one :-)))

> Shawn Méze

hey, I noticed that new accent is très chic ! :-))

Dirc Snydaîr ;-)

www.Scirocco2.de/collection.htm