Re: ND

On Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:45:30 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
>Ian Overholt wrote:
>
>> My understanding of our plans are that we leave SoCal either
>Thursday night
>> (so we avoid Friday morning traffic thru LA), or we leave Friday
>morning.
>> Either way we are in Santa Clara Friday afternoon or evening.  So we
>won't
>> be tired on Saturday!  :)  I say screw the Max Power cruise, they're
>> probably going up I-5.  We've got Dirk and Dirk coming up with us
>and
>> they're gonna want to drive the coastal route.
>
>Thursday night is the plan, I had forgotten and thought we were still
>planning on Friday morning, but that had been scrapped in favor of
>Thursday
>some time ago.
>
>Yes the coastal route is a must, whenever we leave.  :D

I completely agree. Ive already got time off for it too and the coastal
drive is a must, especially for Dirk and Dirk. Too bad tina cant make it.
:)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!