Re: [eng] mixture adjustment & stumbling

Emm Dee Emm Eh wrote:

> Heh, sorry if that sounded dry through text. Sometimes typing as you
> think is bad, as tone of voice during thought does not come out and
> choice of words tends to sound mean. Peace :D
>         -Gary Huff
>
> "Foxx (in a box)" wrote:
> >
> > > Don't listen to stupid ass mechanics. You fucked your car up. Find
> > > someone with an air fuel meter, and set it right. Your bentley should
> > > have the values you need to establish proper stoich.
> >
> >   aaaaah! can't listen to you! you work on your car which qualifies you
> > as a mechanic. thank you for your oh so helpful advise. glad to know
> > that such courteous people abound.
> >
> > --
> >  /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
> > < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com
> >   \ /
> >    °

Foxx,

In a way he is right though- This is one of those things I would
recommend you (anybody):

- Fix all air leaks, inc. injector O-Rings.

- Do normal tune up, inc. filters, check valves in the vacuum lines, etc.

- Take it to a place with that $10,000 smog machine and have them stick
the probe up the tail pipe. :)

For the cost about $35 you can get a real good base line dialed in.

TBerk