Scrap Hunting in Montreal area (canada)

I heard that Dynasty has this amazing collection of VW in Chateauguay, wanna
get together one of these warmer weekend and go scrap hunting?
Anyone else in montreal wants to get together and scrounge Dynasty scrap yard
for good deals on parts for our rocco's?

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!