Found 2 Scirocco's at Junk Yard In Montreal!!!

	Alright Ya Canucks residing around Montreal Area or Otherwhere in
canada, I found 2 Sciroccos at the junk yard and the parts amount is
considerable on them
if you are looking for a part let me know and I will check them out again for
ya and get you a price

Some of the items I noted where, on the 86 Scirocco was a KMPH Cluster that
looked Impecable, also noticed Rear Spoiler on trunk and Rear Window Washer
unit. available (also possible to get the Whole Rear Trunk Door with it all
(Shipping could be arranged) on it (spoiler/rear wiper system)
anyways if you are looking for trimming let me know most of teh dashes/consoles
I saw where in great shape.

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!