TUNERS>?>?>?>?>>>

ok sicne the POW's are coming home soon
i need to find a shop that can burn me a chip and please do not mention air
and water cause they can not do it since garret lives out west and  I wont
fly him out to tune the car.
so does anyone know dsomeone with an emmulator so i can run my damned 12:1
2091 cc motor with ot blowig it up, i need to tune motronic,
thanks to all
hey scott williams drop me a line got a few questions for ya?

jonas miller
the evil jonas
87 scirocco POW  (out of the tiger cage)
76 scirocco POW (getttign its 2.0L heart put in)
2.1L 16v in crate sittign on floor ( what to do what to do)(damn 12:1
compression)