California Mazda stalking...

Okay, guys which one of you guys has been stalking a Mazda 323 GTX in
Southern California? I picked up the following from the GTX mailing list:

psmitamorn@home.com wrote:
"Just got back from San Miguel this afternoon. I took my daugther to see
the mission she has to make a report on.  I left my house about 4:30
a.m., right around Disneyland I ran into a guy driving 1 st gen VW
Scirocco Lic# 4LNW200. We both going somewhere around 80-90. The guy
start to tag along , I mean TAG along with me, he wouldn't pass me or
let me out of his sight.

 From Disneyland all the way to Buttonwillow,
this is getting freaky I thought. I stop at Mc D's for breakfast, he
puuled off for gas too and waited for me to get back on the fwy. My turn
off is coming up soon, I figured if he keep follow me I'll have to call
a cop.  Nope ! he kept going north on the I-5."
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!