Re: VW Volkswagen Corrado & Scirocco promo models for sale -- !! rare !!

I don't believe it is against the rules, but one posting is more than
sufficient. Some people have small email inboxes and it is not really fair
to fill them up with ads. Next time you should just send one email with all
the details and ask the list members to respond privately if they are
interested. I'm sure many people will appreciate that :-)

Ryan