parting out 87 scirocco 16v. *READ THIS!!*

Due to the extreme number of emails received for all
parts of this car, I'm forced in fairness to do as
follows. I'll remove a part or system, eg. front
brakes or complete fuel injection, and list them on
ebay. Sorry to those of you who fear the unknown, but
ebay is really quite simple and you don't need to have
a credit card to use it. read the help instructions at
www.ebay.com .
Auctions will begin on the complete intake manifold
and exhaust manifold/downpipe probably tuesday march
6th. you can see them here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=vdubsta
Check this link regularly for the other items on this
car. Auctions will be 5 days long, so be quick to bid.