Re: VW Volkswagen Corrado & Scirocco promo models for sale -- !! rare !!

That is a more appropriate place to display them. As of late, we have had
like 4 or 5 ads in the past few days. I'm not singling you out, it's just
this latest surge in ads is taking up more bandwith than I feel is
appropriate. But this is just my opinion.

Ryan