Re: [VW DEALER] Deductable ?!?!

  I got an extended warranty on my Jetta when it was already two years
old and nearing the original warranty. My dealer had just been bought by
another one, and I guess it was their way of welcoming a new bunch of
customers ... I took the top of the line Platinum plan, covers
everything except what is not covered by the original warranty.

  Anyways, for an extra $50, I got *no* deductible. Came in handy, door,
windows and trunk electronics on the Jetta (made in Mexico) have been
replaced, along with a starter solenoid, a trunk latch, a gas gage, a
door stopper, and other stuff I don't remember. Very expensive gadgets!

  The extended warranty has paid for itself and I still have till June
2004.