Re: ND

andkat wrote:

> How about this year we do a scirocco cruise on Saturday...<snip>
> Who's with me... Got to go,beer's gettin warm
>
> Andy 1.9 '79

Hey, this is cut from ND's site: they are having a drive of their own on
Sat. Either we join, drive in the Opposite direction, or intersect
somewhere along the way and join up at the end.

========QUOTE MODE ON:========

Schedule of Events:

Saturday May 19

- So Cal Drive to New Dimensions - Sponsored by: Max Power
Depart 8am, one rest/lunch stop and on to the ND BBQ!

- NorCal Northern Fun Drive Sponsored by: VW Gruppe
 <http://www.sfbavw.com>
Attn.: Tom Fabic, PO Box 64258 Sunnyvale CA,
94088  (408) 847-8578 home  (650) 317-0913 pager

PLUS don't miss the ending points at ND for the BBQ and DJ!
But first, get all the goodies you want and need at the
One Day Sale - SATURDAY May 19 - NOON to 5pm
ONE DAY SALE  2240 De La Cruz Blvd.
============Quote Mode OFF==========

Q. Are those in from out of town going to be tired on Sat and want to
cool out?

TBerk