Re: ND

T Berk wrote:

> - So Cal Drive to New Dimensions - Sponsored by: Max Power
> Depart 8am, one rest/lunch stop and on to the ND BBQ!

> - NorCal Northern Fun Drive Sponsored by: VW Gruppe
>  <http://www.sfbavw.com>
> Attn.: Tom Fabic, PO Box 64258 Sunnyvale CA,
> 94088  (408) 847-8578 home  (650) 317-0913 pager
>
> PLUS don't miss the ending points at ND for the BBQ and DJ!
> But first, get all the goodies you want and need at the
> One Day Sale - SATURDAY May 19 - NOON to 5pm
> ONE DAY SALE  2240 De La Cruz Blvd.
> ============Quote Mode OFF==========
>
> Q. Are those in from out of town going to be tired on Sat and want to
> cool out?

The Max Power drive from down our way is an interesting proposition.  We
COULD cruise up with that group, but it's a day later than we plan to leave,
and it could turn out to be a mongolian cluster fuck.  One way or another,
after the LAME <lack of> publicity we received in conjunction with last
year's show, we need to get some kind of media coverage lined up IN
ADVANCE....

Are we gonna be tired Saturday upon arrival?  Yes!  But we'll still be
pumped up and ready to play.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA