Techtonics March Group Buy

I'm starting my 2nd Techtonics group buy.

PLEASE:  E-mail me for prices and include the year, make,
model, engine size, and your location with EVERY e-mail.

I accept Pay Pal at an additional 2.2%, plus $.30.

US Postal money orders and cashier's checks are preferred.

The first deadline is March 14th, and the second one is March 31st.
As long as I have 8 exhausts sold, I will place the first order on the
14th.

If you are paying with Pay Pal, I'll need the funds 4 business days
earlier,
so that I can transfer the funds into my checking account.

Along with the year, model, and engine size, please include what I wrote,

when you reply, that way I will know what you are talking about...

Everything except Blue igniters and the valve spring retainers is
discounted.

Tip for AOL users:
When you reply, please highlight what I wrote, and then click on reply.

Techtonics exhaust:
http://www.tttuning.com/exhaust.html

Here is the VWVortex thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum21/HTML/013499.html

I install the exhausts for $50, exhaust tips are $10 extra.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"