[VW DEALER] Deductable ?!?!

So my wife's Jetta needed a new motor on the passenger side door (the window
stopped working). I take it where we bought it (VW Gallery in Norwood, MA).
She gets a call today saying it's ready. I get home, pack the baby and the
wife in the Roc and head over there. Confident that the extended warranty
would cover such a repair, she enters the building. Only to emerge a couple
of minutes later to ask me for the credit card! "What? What do they need
that for ?!?!?!"..Come to find out that it's for a deductable on the repair
that IS covered under warranty....So I park the car and proceed to take the
baby out of the car seat (anyone ever try to use your Roc as a family
car...DON'T)...I go in, and the cashier says "I can't explain anything,
you'll have to speak with Mark." Well, "Mark" is busy, so I talk to some
other clown. He tells me that there IS a $ 100.00 deductable for EVERY
repair that's COVERED under the EXTENDED warranty !!! So now I have several
choices...

1.) Tell him "Ok, I'll pay the $ 100.00 but your gonna get the beating of
your life."

2.) Tell him "I'm not paying the $ 100.00, and now I'm gonna rip your pants
off and kick your bare a$$ all over the showroom."

3.) Tell him in a very loud voice "I will NEVER buy a car here again! This
is my fault for not reading the warranty, and I know I'm being ripped off."

Well, wisely, I chose choice number 3, and now I'm out $ 100.00 and I am
less then pleased...Has anyone run into this nonsense before ???

VW Forever (slight sarcasm)

Jason87vw@nac.net

87 Scirocco 2.0