!!!need computer for my 87!!!

hey guys I'm in a bind here!! My daily driver is not happy! I had some work
done to my rocco at a Firestone, and then they call me up for some extra
time to work on it so I allowed it... they were just supposed to be doing a
warranty on my Bosch Rebuilt starter. Turns out they blew one of
computers... they can't find one, and I don't have wheels. If you guys could
help me that would be awesome!!! Here's the part number of the computer
that's blown

811-907-397E

If you guys could help me out that would be incredible. This car has cost me
some money, but I can't just let her die!!! I love this darn thing! Obe One
Kenobe you're my only hope!

chris
87 rocco 16v (onoly needs a computer!)