Von: "Don Walter" <DonW@cati.com>
An: <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. März 2001 03:47
Betreff: Throttle body vs 50mm Throttle body.

I just received a 50mm 16V Intake Manifold for a Scirocco.  The Throttle
body on it does not have a fuel enrichment switch on it like the one on
my US version Throttle body.  It doesn't look like any thing has been
removed as it is completely intact.  Does anyone know the difference
between my throttle body and the one attached to the 50mm manifold.

Don