(tech)2.0 L 16V Build.

I need to acquire the a list of pieces to build my new tuned engine.
But I also need the advise of the more knowledgeable list members on the
topic.   (thanks all)

Please- (If you are going to submit answers) list them directly below
the question being asked. In this way I can better determine my
direction. I would also greatly appreciate answers that explained
themselves as opposed to "get a set of pistons 83mm". list the brand,
what I may expect to pay (if you know this), and why that Item for this
application (do they compliment another component in attaining my total
goal)?   I get a lot of answers back- Thanks to everyone of you for
that- but half of them don't tell me much.    Currently I am a novice-
but with your help now- by this time next year, I will be able to take
what I have learned from you and recite it to the novices of the future.
(If I manage to put the crack pipe down long enough)    (and i don't
give a Phuck if you can spell shit or not) (and if I have to pay you, Im
walking).    ;)

 Here is the goal-    2.0L 16 V - with 1.8L head, Scirocco 16V Exhaust
Manifold, Polished Intake Manifold.    I want 180 hp (total) I want more
bottom end then top speed.  The car will be a daily driver for the most
part so I need a degree of drivability. I love torque.     My towns a
college town Lots of hondas-  I drive a BRIGHT yellow scirroco-  I hate
to lose.      the parts listed in this paragraph are all that I have
(block, stock crank, pistons, rods, 1.8l head (with burnt valves),
intake, and exhaust Manifold).

I NEED
1)Valves-   high performance?  what brands?  will the lengths change or
stem thicknesses?

2) springs-

3) cams. I want schricks-  should I run 276 or 286 or?   remember this
is a daily driver.

4) crankshaft-  I heard something about getting the "diesel" crank.  and
then something about a TDI? should I just maintain with the stock crank?

5)Lifters

6) pushrods

7) oil pump (high pro?)

8) water pump- thermostat?  what temp for my area- WA state (brrrr).
should I keep my stock fan? (81 storm w/ ac)

9) brass freeze plugs?   what the hell?

10) Pistons-  cast, forged, aluminum?   what is second size over?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Blain