Do our Sciroccos have some kind of soul?

Strange thing happened to me today.

I met one beautiful girl today as she had to
give me some papers and as it was lunctime we
desided to go for a lunch. She had to go through
some other places on the way back so I parked my
car to gas station and we went with her car ('99
Civic Si, that was probably the place where it
went wrong) and when she brought me back to my
car my car didn't start any more. All the lights
came up fuel pump did its bzz, but starter was
quiet. Dead quiet. No click, no nothing. So after
some hitchiking I found somebody who towed my car
to run and I went and bought all the things that
might be wrong. Starter components etc. I finally
arrived to the garage. Thaught I'll try it once
more. It started up fine! Tried it 10 times still
started up fine. So I took all the parts back to
the shops and I've still got a running roc. Any
ideas?

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!