RE: #vwscirocco

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:02:22 -0800, BHonnold said:

> Hey Ryan,
>
>  Andre posted #vwscirocco as away to possibly meet some Roc owners on irc.
>  What your forgeting is that it is a long established channel and the 5
>  people there today are always there.  You were the only new guy at all.
>
>  Was that you asking how many centimeters to an inch?  Unzip and do the math.

No that would be me, was online last night, and the only conversation all night
was about the earthquake, I  was also the one that asked about S & S Headers
wich was promptly ignored by all in the channel (smile)...

I have been on irc since humm let see, the opening of datapac to the public
(yeah the internet is that old people) in 1979, so I don't take offence to
anything on IRC (GRIN) I asked about it because I was looking to purchase some
Scirocco Decals and I am in Canada and the the guy selling them was in USA, and
I (why am I explaining this to you anyways?)...lol Ill pass by from time to
time...

--
Patrick Bureau
Exiled in the G.W.N (Montreal, Canada), Hoping to return to Dallas, Texas Soon!