From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of RoccotMan .aka Jason
Adams
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 4:04 PM
To: rocco list
Subject: Nitrous anyone?

Specifically for an 87 scirocco 1.8l 16v?

Who's run it before?
I plan on doing a little Ice Racing this winter, I don't
plan on being too
competive, the speeds aren't that high on the tracks they
race on so I
thought a little nitrous boost at the right time might help
me pass the
other cars on straights. I know I can kick their ass in the
corners :-),
anyway I see auto tech has a kit, anyone used it?
experiences? value?  Also
I think that the 10lb bottle that comes with their kit may
be too small for
my application, 100mi enduro style race.

Thanks...

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...