Re: A4 Noisy doors & hatch solution

The latch mechanism has 0 play on my car -- it's the latch rattling against the "bar" in my case. What happened to make them start rattling? 30k miles of abuseive driving by me, and I drive the absolute shit out of this car every day and in every possible way. No mercy. The rattling started at about 20k, so I assume it's a byproduct of my bonzai driving, since it comes from all 4 doors, and the pass/rears are rarely if ever used. It worked though, and my car is quiet :) I'm happy. The red Scirocco is getting the same treatment, the plastic on each door post has worn through and it makes some of the same noises from there, albeit harder to notice with all of the other noises the car makes. Peace,
	-Gary Huff