A4 Noisy doors & hatch solution

Haven't looked at doing this on my 86 Scirocco yet, but I just did my A4 1.8T Golf. The problem was, that rattling could be heard when pulling out of driveways, going over speedbumps, etc... and it seemed to be coming from the doors. I figured out it was the latch rattling and hitting the "bar" bolted to the body that it latched onto. I just took some good 3m electrical tape, and wrapped it around the door latch catch on the body. Before wrapping, note where the markings are from the latch contacting the bar. You will want to put 2-3 layers on this part, since the latch will wear through one. Once done with that, take a lighter and heat up the electrical tape for a second, then firmly press and make sure it's wrapped tight around the bar. Do this to all 4 doors. For the hatch, I wrapped 3 layers of the tape around the little round bar where the latch caught. It made it a little bit harder to close, but now there is just about *0* noise in this car. Hooray for quiet. Peace,
	-Gary Huff