Re: Salvage Title - Whatss it mean to me as the New Owner?

If I remember right, you have to jump through hoops to get a car that was salvage titled back to a normal title. At least, in maryland where i'm stuck. I recall something about having to get it inspected at some state authorized place. I looked into this once when I was looking at an A2 jetta at a towing company -- I could have gotten a nice almost mint 8v GLi that just had window leak/door plastic issues for about 200$ -- but it would have had a salvage title.... Worse case scenario it's another A2 parts car :) Stuff the guts in another mk1. Peace,
	-Gary Huff