Re: Strange head gasket

Tis gasket is for 2.0l only. I have used it many times on 2.0l's and have
had great success. I sell this gasket for 30$ and I would have to sya that
it is well worth the $$. Abuddy of mine was using one on his Callaway Rabbit
and melted #4 piston so bad you could see the top and second compression
ring with the piston installe din the cylinder bore. Needless to say; the
gasket didnt blow and was in good condition.

> > It's a 'Victor Reinz' # 61-29305-00 made in Germany. It's odd because
> > it's all metal. A total of four metal sheets are held together by 4
> > rivets. one of the sheets is a thick aluminum piece and the others are a
> > thin embossed aluminum sheets.
> >
> > Anyone else seen one of these? Any words either way pertaining to it's
> > abilities?
>
>   sounds like the exhaust manifold gaskets i bought for my 8v. the
>layers are there to crush when you torque the head down. this will
>supposedly make a better fit because it will conform to the slight
>variations between the block and the head (or the head and the manifold,
>in my case). generally they're more expensive, however i have better
>luck with them, exhaust-wise.
>
>--
>  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
>< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com