Re: WATERFEST Rally- SATURDAY

Sounds close to what my car is all about. Although I did manage to put in new
Bilstiens and GC coilovers this year. Poor boy racing is about what my MK1 is
especially since its going through parts every time I take it out.
Seems everytime I want to work on something I break somthing else so I never
get around to doing the work I originally wanted to do. Thats why after 3
years I still dont have a radio in the thing.
Its been on the jackstands more than the tires .

Jasin
broke squared MK1