Re: WATERFEST Rally- SATURDAY

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:15:46 -0400 "the mad bastard"
<the-mad-bastard@home.com> writes:

>    potterman says that it's nice in the straights but nothing in the
>turns.
>and while i'll be the first to admit that the suspension blows goats,
>it
>still outhandles enuff cars on the roads.
>    to be honest, the car is terrible on the autoX course (tho it gets

Just a mad tip for the mad man who over the years has seemingly been
building a car to go straight line fast.

You dissapoint me man. Havent you been following the import drag racing
scene? Those guys figured out a couple 3 years ago that they can go
faster with the right suspension setup. I figured you know this already
and it makes me wonder WHY you give the suspension issue the shrug? You
are hunting for the 13 sec ET's, no? What gives?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!