RE: WATERFEST Rally- SATURDAY

> and since we'll be going the speed limit (WTF is that, anyways??),
> and driving on regular roads, (snip)

Heh, could you imagine the liability of releasing 50 testosterone-crazed
pedal to the metal Veedubbers onto the backroads on a Saturday afternoon? Of
course, I'd love to do it, but it is impossible! Still, the speeds will be
quick. I can nearly guarantee that there will be some speeding through the
twisties! Of course, I can't officially condone such antics. No way.
Speeding is WRONG. ;^)

Ahhhhhh, you guys are going to have some fun. Heh heh... :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!